jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

Public Administration


Hello comrades,

Today I'm going to tell you about public administration and what it means to me.

Studying Public Administration at the University of Chile is a great achievement for me, as choosing this career was difficult, but I don't regret my choice.

Since I was a child I liked scientific subjects, I thought that in the future I would be an engineer, but it was in the last year of high school when my interest in the humanities and social areas increased.

Everyone was impressed when I chose this career, my family still does not understand what I study. However, my family has supported me from day one.

A lot of people ask me why I didn't study engineering or some career that generates a lot of money, but I'm not a materialist and I don't study to be a millionaire.

I would also like to talk to you about the benefits of this career, public administration educates you to generate public value in everything you do. People must be listened to and cared for in the best possible way, our work must be efficient and effective, and in this way we generate public value.

Another advantage that the Public Administration has are the different areas of employment, the public function is everywhere, and prepare us to be multidisciplinary professionals.

Greetings, I wish you a good day.
See you next time. Bye

                                     Resultado de imagen para valor publico

5 comentarios:

  1. Public Administration, as you say, is a very complete career

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's really good to see you are not ambitious or something similar, i know you made a good decision

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This happened to me, I thought that I would be an engineer to

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It will be a pleasure to be a colleague of a great professional like you! You'll be a great public administrator!

    ResponderEliminar