jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

Holidays


Hello, dear comrades,

Today I will tell you about my vacation, I hope you like my experience.

The January of this year I decided together with some friends to go on vacations to the region of the Araucanía, I knew this place nevertheless this time the route would be mochileando, that means this, that we simply traveled a place walking with a backpack that contains everything necessary to survive the whole trip.

It was a fascinating experience and the best as I met many nice, loving and interesting people. People I can call friends.

My vacation lasted two weeks, we all wanted to continue traveling, but a companion could not continue with the trip because she became ill, because of this we ended our vacation.

We visited many places, but the most fascinating were Huerquehue National Park, Villarrica National Reserve, Conguillio Park. I leave you some images of these incredible places. Within these places we do hiking, trekking, and rafting.

I recommend mochilear with people who are close and in whom you trust, lovers for knowing and 
experiencing new things, as we say in our country aperrado"


Greetings, see you next time. Bye


Resultado de imagen para parque huerquehue pucon     Resultado de imagen para parque villarrica     Resultado de imagen para raftting araucania

10 comentarios:

  1. Visiting Chile can be better than going abroad. Beatutiful places to see.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I meet La región de la Araucanía the last year and it was a very beautiful experience, specially for the nature and the native's three

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It must have been a rewarding experience, you should repeat it !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. La Araucania is a magic place, i am so glad that you had the oportunity to visit all that nature!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. La Araucanía is amazing and so beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the photos are awesome! Was it your first time backpacking?

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Cool I go every summer to La Araucanía.

    ResponderEliminar