jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hello comrades,

Today I'll tell you about the country I'd love to meet.

This country is Liechtenstein, I like it very much because it is a principality, I don't want to say that I like having a king who tells us what to do, but I am very interested in knowing the culture and tradition these country.

The places in this country are beautiful, the buildings, the castles, the streets.

I will leave you some pictures of this country, the people of Liechtenstein speak German and geographically it is located between Switzerland and Austria.

It's a very small country, but it has a good economy, very low unemployment.

The most impressive place is the castle of Vaduz where the prince of the country lives.

I would like to study and maybe live a couple of years, meet people, it is a very quiet country where you could disconnect from the world, I hate the deafening noise of our city, so if I am going to study in Liechtenstein and have the possibility of staying to live I would do it.

See you next time, bye.

    

2 comentarios: