jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

My hobbies



Hello,

Today I'm going to tell you about my hobbies, I'm a very diverse person, I like many activities.

I always liked music but a few years ago I play tenor saxophone, It is air instrument. To play the saxophone I had to practice and study every day of the week. Today I not play every days because I do not have a saxophone and before I used a saxophone from the academy.

The saxophone is a very expensive instrument and I can't buy one. Besides I like to play ukulele, This pastime I often realize when I want to be distracted.

Another of my favorite pastime is fishing, I like it a lot because for my father is a hobby and we always go fishing together. To fish you need to be in contact with nature and I love nature.


Having hobbies is very important to me because the daily routine is exhausting, there are times when I am very tired or melancholic and I want to be distracted, disconnected from the world, and I need to do what fascinates me.

Life is made up of rights and obligations, but also of fun, otherwise we get overwhelmed, stressed, sick because we don't do what we really like.

Greetings, Bye
                                        Resultado de imagen para DISFRUTAR

1 comentario: