jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

OPINIONS


 Hello comrades,
Today I'm going to talk to you about different topics, I would not want to offend anyone so I think it necessary to emphasize that it is my simple opinion based on respect.
The first topic is violence on television, we all know that the advance of technology is impressive, the connectivity is admirable, but these advances have brought their consequences. Violence on television is a very sensitive subject since it is legally correct and opportune to reveal violent scenes on television, but in my opinion there are children who are learning and imitating every thing what see, possibly these children will normalize the violence, but for that there are the parents and adults in charge, who have to educate and clarify to those children that what they simply observe on television is not the right thing to do. Since I was a child, I have watched action movies, wars, etc. , and I am not at all a violent person, because the education of the family has too much influence on the behavior of the children.
Recycling, in my opinion I believe that recycling is a way to make people aware of the waste that pollutes the environment, unfortunately I believe that recycling is not yet part of our culture, I believe that recycling is necessary, but we all should have started recycling a long time ago, now it is too late, the damage is done.
Immigration for me is an enriching process for a country and its culture, in recent years immigration has increased significantly, so it is a very good sign for our country, however, I believe that as a country we are not qualified for this phenomenon of immigration, not all immigrants who arrive are criminals, we must understand that immigrants are people who arrive in search of new opportunities.
The legalization of marijuana and other drugs is an important issue, I honestly believe that marijuana does not have to be illegal, it is a natural drug and even with health benefits, nowadays it is very common to find marijuana and all kinds of drugs, I believe that if it is legal we will be able to regulate its use and the trafficking of this drug would end. However, I believe that other synthetic drugs should not be legalised.
Thank you and see you next time. Bye.
Resultado de imagen para violencia en la tv
Resultado de imagen para marihuana likeResultado de imagen para caso de haitiana que abandono su hijo en el registro civil

  Resultado de imagen para contaminacion

1 comentario: